Workshops > Preparation
Typical Family History questions you may be asked
when doing your constellation
Not everyone knows all of their family history well. Donít worry if your knowledge is limited.
- Did someone in your family die young, in childbirth, in battle, by suicide or any other tragic circumstance?
- Did someone commit a crime, or are there any other reasons for strong feelings of guilt in the family.
- Did the parents have previous marriages, engagements, partners, lovers or love relationships?
- Were there family members whoís difficult fates made them ďoutsidersĒ-eg were they handicapped, financially embarrassed, immigrants, homosexual, born outside marriage, seriously ill while young, unmarried, imprisoned or institutionalized due to mental illness?
- Has a childís relationship to his or her natural parents been severely impacted in some way, separated from their parents or still born?
- Was anyone forced to leave their home or homeland?
- Did anyone in the family have parents of two nationalities?
Back to Workshops
1800 209 388
07 3268 6016
0412 172 300
for our newsletter
Iíve had some great results from having my own constellation.
Lifelong issues are no longer affecting me, and Iím attracting good things into my life now instead of more problems and difficulties. Itís been amazing, with virtually instant results after only 1 session. Leaves long drawn-out therapy for dead. I am very grateful to Yildiz. She is an intuitive, gentle, genuine and caring person. Many, many thanks.
Margo Courtney, Sydney
All that matters is :
How well did you live.... How well did you love.... How well did you learn
to let go?