Suitability and Disclaimer
Who is Family Constellations suitable for?
Things to consider about Family Constellations
Preparation for your own Constellation
Who is Family Constellations suitable for?
- Family Constellations is for you if you are lacking in contentment or peace of mind. You may have a good job, a nice home but are still unhappy - is something missing? Family connections can restore your connections and improve your relationships.
- Singles who are experiencing problems in getting into or maintaining their relationships.
- Couples issues. Sorting out pre marriage or pre children issues. People needing family marriage therapy. Divorce help.
- Families. Problems with children or difficulty relating to children. Child behavior problem.
- Separating or divorced families.
- Blended families. Adopted families.
- Completing unfinished business from previous relationships for healthier current relationship
- Friendship issues with same sex or opposite sex
- Abuse. Sexual or emotional.
- Anxiety symptom
- Health issues of all kinds, including a weight issue or womens health issue
- Business. Management issues. Business partnerships.
- Team efficiency.
- Personal work issues
- Other Issues you may have
Please contact us to discuss your problems and issues - we can help you to resolve most of them.
Please consider the following points before booking into a Constellation
- How clear are you about the issue you would like to look at?
- Do you realize that Family Constellations is not counselling or psychodrama? It may not deal with a specific dispute. Counselling may be better for this. Family Constellations looks deeper at the underlying core issues and their further implications in your life and also seeks to heal and find a resolution for you.
- Family Constellations will give you a fresh perspective of your issue and the people involved. It may change the way you look at a situation. This can lead to a profound shift in your life experience if you take it on board.
- Family Constellations is about healing relationship issues. It reveals the hidden dynamics and entanglements that may be driving you and the people in your life. It encourages each person to take full responsibility for their part only and not to carry emotions or responsibility for others inappropriately. The effect of this work can be empowering and freeing.
- Remember you are responsible for your own healing. Choose to enter your Constellation process with an open mind and remember… we are facilitators only.
- In order to be successful and feel good from within, you need to clear away the blocks that are stopping you from being true to your self. Family Constellations can help you do this. This clearing results in supporting you in creating the personal and career success you want in your life. The pain of what you carry can stop you moving forward and achieving your full potential.
“ What the caterpillar sees as an end –is for the butterfly, the beginning of a new world.”
During a Family Constellation workshop strong emotions and some physical symptoms may be experienced for which you will need to take full responsibility, as we each process in different ways and rates. Participation may be therapeutic, educational and informative.
Family Constellations is a healing modality that seeks to help you release yourself from unhealthy inherited or present day situations. According to this philosophy, the unhealthy stresses that occur across generations form an environment that allows physical, psychological and emotional patterns to emerge. These prevent you from achieving your full potential in your personal or professional life.
Please note -This process is not meant to replace, but to compliment any medical diagnosis or treatment programs in relieving the stresses in which these complaints thrive. If you are being treated by a medical or clinical registered practitioner, then they can accompany you in the workshop, free of charge, to provide any additional support (if you need it). This is not necessary in a private session, as Yildiz Sethi is a Clinical Registered therapist.
This must be discussed with us prior to booking.
While working with us in Family Constellations it is best not to consult other therapists and other modalities, as this can result in confusion and disrupt the healing process. It is our belief that each mode of therapy should be applied as purely as possible to gain their full benefits.
In order to supply the very best service and support, we offer you help in two strands :
1. Looking at the generational or present day influences that bind you psychologically. Family Constellations helps to release you from these unhealthy influences.
2. Looking at inner conflicts. Once the generational patterns are cleared, personal therapy can help to resolve and integrate inner conflicts, emotions, communication and many other issues.
We strongly recommend that your family constellation be followed by a personal integration session to ensure steady progress.
Are you ready to start your journey now? Contact us
Issues - How Can We Help You?
1800 209 388
07 3268 6016
0412 172 300
for our newsletter
I’ve had some great results from having my own constellation.
Lifelong issues are no longer affecting me, and I’m attracting good things into my life now instead of more problems and difficulties. It’s been amazing, with virtually instant results after only 1 session. Leaves long drawn-out therapy for dead. I am very grateful to Yildiz. She is an intuitive, gentle, genuine and caring person. Many, many thanks.
Margo Courtney, Sydney
All that matters is :
How well did you live.... How well did you love.... How well did you learn
to let go?